bookup beauty point

 

Terms and Conditions.

  • The Beauty Points (BP) will be given for all bookings made online, paid and reviewed starting from 1 Aug 2014. Please see your Beauty Points collected on your Member Page.
  • As you claim your Beauty Points reward you will be given our PRESENT and the certain amount of Beauty Points will be deducted from your account.
  • Bookup will give the reward PRESENT within 15 days after claiming and checking the beauty points.
  • After getting your PRESENT or in case of the terms change you will keep the rest of your BP for the next campaign.
  • The BP come with 10 percent of the amount. Example: As you book the service worth 1000 THB you will get 100 BP. All your further bookings will be capitalized. For example Thai massage 300 THB* 3 times September + Botox 15 000 THB October + Tooth Whitening 5000 THB November will bring you 2100 BP! Choose any services to book and enjoy!
  • The new terms of the Beauty Points will run from 1 Aug till 31 Dec 2014. From 1 Jan it is subject to change.

 

* In case of the reward value over 1000 Baht, reward recipients must pay Personal Tax 5% (acc. to Revenue Department No. 101/2544) and Vat 7% (The total is 12%) of the reward cost.
* Bookup can reserve the right to change the terms without prior notice.
* In case of the terms violation or corruption Bookup will refuse to deal with the customer without prior notice.

Book Now

Top of page
Top of page
Need help?