How to keep the breasts To heal faster after surgery
If the decision to do surgery, especially breast. What was the treatment that I need to learn how to prepare and care for your breasts before and after the surgery well. The results of breast augmentation surgery is the most satisfying. How to keep the breasts following simple example here.
1. prepare prescriptions in advance. Your doctor will prescribe pain medication such as antibiotics or medicines to reduce the swelling, if possible, the doctor wrote a prescription that you need after the surgery. Then you have to buy medicine by the doctor ordered items broken since before the surgery. But after the surgery, then you can rest assured that the drug helps relieve sore, bruised wound in the hand. Can eat immediately You do not have to go buy a new hard after surgery as well.
2. Eat a healthy diet The Good Life Style Preoperative 2-3 weeks prior to surgery was a time when your body should be ready to take the surgical process. Eat foods that are beneficial to many. Reduce unhealthy behaviors such as smoking, smoking makes your respiratory system, it will be cleaned up. Able to transport oxygen to the wound better. Allow the wound to heal Reduce the likelihood of more severe scarring.
3. Do not mess with bandages Postoperative You probably could not get to see the changes made to the breasts themselves. But the casts, bandages or rubbed his hands to catch it often disturb the wound. Which could adversely affect the outcome of your surgery.
4. high expectations that will not cause scarring. Surgery of any kind, it would leave a trail behind. It will be more or less depending on the patient's body and wound care. The thought was that no matter how this surgery is scarring up. It will help you not stress about the wounds that may occur after surgery.
5. follow your surgeon's instructions carefully. You should follow the advice of the surgeon you trust and use the Service strictly. Surgery because it will vary for each individual. From the body to the environment in which the patient must be after the surgery. Your healthcare professional will know best how to take care of the patients. Follow your doctor's advice and aid to surgical results with the most satisfying.